Tuesday 10 November 2015

Chickadee

Yay my Chickadee is finished and I am super super proud of it, This has been on my 'to knit' list for far far far too long and i'm a bit mad at myself for not making it sooner to be honest.

I have used cascade 220 which I got on my honeymoon in 2012 in San Francisco, its just been sat ever since and I'm not sure why.




I am so pleased with the fit, obviously its not closing at the minute due to baby bump but Ive worn it so much already and I really love it.


Look at those little birdies!


And there is my little shadow never far away from her mama lol. 


I can't tell you how much knitting make me happy and knitting for my girl too i just love it so much i really feel stressed if i can't knit as silly as that might sound to people but it just relaxes me and it feel weird if i don't do that every day, and i do normally manage every day, only once in a blue moon i don't get to and thats only when I'm really tired.



But yes happy days.


I will share details about Martha's latest knit soon.

x




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails